Cartridege packing: 250ml, 280ml, 300ml/pc,
Sausage Packing: 592ml/pc;
One 20ft container can be loaded 1950 cartons of cartridge packing, or 900 cartons of sausage packing.
within 40 days
High properties waterproof and weatherproof suitable used for toilet, kitchen, door, window, etc building decoration.
Max-seal 5008 Neutral Silicone Sealant is a single component, neutral Oxime cure elastic sealant that has high chemical stability. It can be solidified into durable and elastic silicone rubber by reacting with moisture in the air under room temperature.
The product is a room temperature vulcanized sealant. It has an excellent cohesion to most substrates, such as glass, coating aluminum, wood, plastic, porcelain, metal, stone and marble etc building materials, it is suitable used for window, door, sanitary, kitchen, indoor aluminum compose sheets and stone panels, etc decoration. The product is up to the standard of GB14683-2003 tested by relative national authority department of China.
The product has the following unique features:
* Easy to be used, can be squeezed out by common sealant gun.
* Neutral cure, can be applied to anodize or membrane plated aluminum materials, meanwhile, there are not untoward reaction and corrosion for most of building materials.
* Excellent adhesion, can form a strong sealing layer with most of building material when curing and isn’t necessary to use primer.
* The sealant can’t be affected by sunshine, rain, snow, ozone and extreme high or low temperature.
2. Basic Uses:
* Coating aluminum and glass door and window gaps filling as sealant.
* Plastic & steel door and window gaps filling as sealant.
* Internal aluminium composed sheets and stone panels caulking.
* Sanitary decoration caulking.
* Other building decoration indoor purpose.
3. Application Limits:
Max-seal 5008 Neutral Silicone Sealant cannot be applied to following situation:
* Materials that can penetrate oil, plasticizer or solvent. These materials include oil-soaked wood, oil based steel board slot, certain un-sulfurized or partly sulfurized rubber pad, and adhesive tape etc.
* Used for curtain-wall and outdoor aluminum composed sheets.
* Used for structural purpose.
* Sealed location. (Silicone needs moisture in the air for solidification).
* Soaking in water continuously.
* The temperature of material surface is higher than 40°C or lower than 5°C.
* Frosted or damp surface.
4. Material Speciality:
Max-seal 5008 Silicone Sealant is a stiff paste material of single-component with stable chemical stability. The product material is still uniformity in stickiness and can be extruded easily under special conditions with the temperature between -25 to 50 Celsius degree. After solidification, the product can maintain no hardened under the temperature of -50 Celsius degree, and no softened under the temperature of +150 Celsius degree. It is not easy to be embrittled, cracked or torn.
The product is suitable to be used in temperature of 5°C--40°C, and under the relative humidity between 40% and 80%. Too low temperature will reduce conglutination, because the sealant’s surface adhesion wetting reduce, and it can became frost ice on the low temperature’s material, it effects the sealant’s conglutination. So, the standard using temperature is above 5°C. It has blight for the sealant in high temperature. As a result of high temperature, the sealant will be drooping and expedite solidify time` reduce using and repair time, at the same time, it will bring air bubble. If too low relative humidity could make the solidify speed change slow, or if too high relative humidity could form congregation on surface of material, it affects conglutination between the sealant and material.
5. Storage Period:
The shelf life is 9 months storing in no more than 30 Celsius degree and good ventilation
(Not included clear material, which is 6 months shelf life)
General Colors: Black, white, silver gray, clear, brone etc.
7.Sealant Application Process:
a)Silicone sealant should be used in the temperature between 5°C to 40°C, which would be better cohesion effect.
b)It can be stick the temporary protect tape on substrate materials beside joint be fore silicone application and after materials cleaned for making silicone application neat if it’s necessary. If the primer is necessary used, the primer coating should be done before silicone application.
c)The silicone sealant should be squeezed out continually and uniformly in joint, keeping the sealant uniform and as columned form. The diameter of nozzle of application gun should be lesser than the wideness of joint, keeping the gun nozzle can be up to inside joint half deepness. The gun nozzle should be moved homogenously and slowly, making sure the joint could be filled silicone sealant fully, and avoiding there are air bubbles or empty holes inside joint after application.
d)The joint should be decorated after silicone filled. It can be used the tools move out the extra silicone and repair the joint surface neat, make the silicone contact the relative substrate materials totally, and take out the protect tape after that.
e)The joint can not be big displacement before 48 hours after application, which would affect the sealant effect.
8. Test Data:
Test Apparatus And Methods
The product should be find and smooth paste form material, no agglomeration, can curing and no easy to separate.
Up to grade.
Skin dry time
(RH 50%, 25°C)
Electrical Chest Developer GB/T13477
Electrical Chest Developer GB/T13477
Note: The data just is for consulting, but not promising.